Saturday, August 22, 2009

We woke up this morning and started getting ready to head to the infusion clinic for labwork when I walked into Tanner's room and he had a funny look on his face. I asked what was wrong and he told me his hair was coming out. He reached up and pulled and it came out in his fist.

We both got a little teary for a few minutes and then we talked about the fact that this is just temporary and we both dried the tears. He has tried to leave it alone and make it through the day but I think it's beginning to fall out in bigger bunches. He told me that he wants to buzz the rest of it off when we get home tonight.

We went to lunch today with Aunt Tincey, Trinity, and Sarah Catherine and afterwards stopped at the mall and I bought Tanner a hat. He put it on this evening and has gone to the movies with Sarah Catherine and her friend Payton (the teenagers my aunt knows in Benton).

I thope they have a good time. I'm sure Tanner is ready to hang out with someone other than his poor old mom...

1 comment:

  1. superman! My boyfriend hardly has any hair and I still love him... most of the time. haha. I'm sure u will be just as cute with no hair. maybe we can draw some on for you, and a mustache. Hang in there. u are loved!

    ReplyDelete