Monday, October 26, 2009


This has been a whirlwind trip back to Fort Worth. I left for the All Agent Meeting yesterday morning at 9:00 a.m. and didn't get back home until 9:00 p.m. last night. Today I worked feverishly at the office trying to get a lot of my paperwork done and this evening I went to eat mexican food with the agents. Had a couple of margaritas so I'm hoping to sleep good tonight!!


I haven't heard much from Arkansas today other than Tanner is still really weak. Tonight he messaged me asking where his headache medicine is so I hope this isn't going to be one of those headaches that lasts for days. Last time he had one that lasted nearly a week. They have prescribed Darvon which seemed to help before so hopefully it will again.


Bruce wanted to demonstrate the use of Skype to our agents so he video called me from the meeting room today and while I had everyone's attention, I took the opportunity to thank the agents for all the support and contributions to Tanner's fund.


I had it all planned out. The call came through, I started talking, and then I got emotional and started crying. Not very professional of me, I know. I just hope the PIE staff and agents know how much we truly do appreciate them all. They are a wonderful group of people.


I'm going to hit the sack early tonight because I head back to Arkansas tomorrow morning!!


I'm anxious to see my baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment