Thursday, October 15, 2009


Not much to post this evening. The only thing done today was labwork at the hospital. We saw one of the ladies we met when Tanner was going through chemo and she told him it took her about three weeks to go through "consolidation". Whew! Three weeks!! We are so hoping that because Tanner is so young he won't have to go through that step, but I guess we'll just see what Dr. B has to say tomorrow. Whatever he thinks is best to make sure Tanner reaches a cure.


We stopped by Old Navy on the way back to the apartment this afternoon and got Tanner a jacket and some sweat pants that will fit over his cast.


It's been a rainy, dreary day. Tanner thought he wanted to go to the Multiple Myeloma dinner tonight but has now changed his mind so I guess we'll have a quiet night at the apartment.


I have been working for the last several hours on the computer so I guess I'll hand the internet over to him for the night.


The doctor's appointment tomorrow is at 2:00 p.m. so I will post as soon as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Hey tanner and angie-
    We're thinking about you guys and sending prayers your way
    love, diana and ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sending strong spirits to you two that you will be coming home soon. GOD will lead you to it and HE will lead you through it. I just wish I could be there with you all. No more traveling. Hanging up the suitcase. I want to be with my family, especially in times like this. Keep your faith and remember HIS love and our love too. Granny and Pop

    ReplyDelete