Sunday, November 22, 2009


Our cousin, Kirk, came over and cooked spaghetti for Tanner Friday night and Tanner has eaten the leftovers twice since then! I woke up Friday morning at 3:00 a.m. to the sound of rain and never fell back asleep and by the time I got back in bed, I had been up for 22 hours straight.


I figured I would sleep late Saturday, but I was up by 9:00 a.m. so I went on in to work for several hours to get some of my stuff caught up before the Thanksgiving holidays arrive - and we head back to Arkansas for Tanner's next round of treatment. Then Saturday afternoon, we went to my grandson Beckett's first birthday party. This morning we left at 6:00 a.m. and went to see Trevor and tonight we are having Thanksgiving at Granny Jane and Pop Jerry's house.


Tomorrow, I'm going to go into work for half a day and then we will head back to Little Rock and will need to be at the hospital by 6:30 a.m. Tuesday for Tanner's tests. Depending on how the day goes and how we both feel, I'm not sure if we are leaving to come back to Fort Worth Tuesday afternoon or wait and get up Wednesday morning. I really need to try and come on back Tuesday evening so I can have another day at the office before the holidays and before we go back for Tanner's next treatment. I guess we'll just see how things go.


Tanner seems to be doing pretty well. He has enjoyed getting to see everyone while we have been home and also has had some time to spend with his friends.




To say that I am tired, though, is an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment