Friday, March 11, 2011

A call from Dr. A

All in all it was a good Friday...  I made myself get up and go out for a while tonight instead of just coming home to a book and my bedroom.  Part of the whole "get a life" and "enjoy 15 minutes of happiness whenever you can" thing...

I've been so immersed in misery, worry, and depression, that these last several months have been some of the hardest of my life. I've promised myself to take an active role in making myself stop all of the self pity and find some happiness in this life.  It's time to heal...

Tanner and Trevor are in Abilene with their dad and Tan texted earlier that they will probably be home sometime tomorrow.  I love my boys, but it's been great to have a few days to myself!

I went out for dinner this evening and when I got back in my car and checked my voicemail, there was a message from Dr. Allbritton...

GOOD NEWS!! 

Tanner's tests have ALL been approved and will be scheduled for next week.  On her voicemail she said she wanted to call and let me know so that I could have as good a weekend as she will knowing that this has been taken care of!!

She and the staff at Cook's Oncology Department are the best!!






To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else... Emily Dickenson

1 comment:

  1. Angie: That's great news. You and your son are in my thoughts and prayers.

    Sarah Gorrell
    http://ourjourneywithmm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete