Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Sunday Search

So, it was a bad morning.  Emotional upheaval... 

I was going to go to work later today, but it just didn't work out that way...  Too many emotions...  Too much chaos...

But...  Tanner and I went on to church this morning as planned.  We sat on the very back row (LOL) but we were there...  The music was beautiful, the sermon was interesting, and there were literally hundreds of people there.

When the service was over, Tanner walked straight to the information booth in the lobby and asked about services for teenagers his age and the lady told him they hold services for teenagers and "young adults" in a building outside of the main chapel.  He asked for brochures and told her we would be back next weekend - and he told me he wants to go to one of the young adult meetings and he thinks I should go to the adult-adult meeting (I guess that was his nice way of saying older adults without hurting my feelings).

We then went to Chipotle and sat on the patio and had a nice lunch and talked to a dad and his son who were sitting next to us - with their very well behaved Boxer named Hopper. 

Now, I think it's time to head off to the park for a long (windy) walk...

All in all, it ended up being a Sunday of revelations.  The first day in a new direction in search of happiness - or at least less pain.

Intuition is the clear conception of the whole at once...

1 comment:

  1. Angie: I love your upbeat postings. What an inspiration you are to your son, and to all of us! (And, he's pretty neat, too!)

    Keep us updated.....I'm checking on both of you!!

    Blessings.....

    ReplyDelete