Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas..

We had Beckett and Kelsey over for Christmas Eve and you could see the joy in Beckett's eyes.

Our Christmas Day wasn't what we expected  but it's the second Christmas that Tanner has been with me since he was diagnosed with cancer so that's a blessed Christmas I would say.

I told my boys that families come in all sizes.  Our's may be a small family, but we have each other.

I grilled chicken for lunch and then the boys and I went to see the new Harry Potter movie.  They seemed to like it and since I've seen all the Harry Potter movies with my sons since the series started (and read the books) I enjoyed it too.

We have a Christmas event today at Granny Janes and Pop Jerry's house and then we can start getting ready to put 2010 behind us and focusing on 2011 and all the changes that are coming. Some I'm going to struggle with accepting and some I'm hoping for with all my heart.

This Christmas Tanner has remained in remission for a year.  Like I said, that's the biggest blessing of them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment