Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, another Valentine's Day has come and gone.  Not one of my favorite holidays, but this one wasn't too bad.  Nice and quiet...

Tanner took Cearra out to the Cheese Cake Factory for lunch and then to the movies last night.  They made a whole romantic day of it!  Young love!!

I've been taking my medicines and my life has calmed down somewhat, so things with me are better right now.  Cross your fingers!

I went to Paris, TX this past weekend.  Aunt Tincey was there and she is nearly all healed from her wreck.  I asked her if she thought she would ever drive again, and she said she's already driving - though she was so stressed the first time behind the wheel that her shoulders hurt.  We all went out to eat with my Uncle Little Boy (Doyle) for his birthday and it was such a nice time seeing everyone once again. It's funny how much time can pass between visits with extended family.

Everything with Tanner's health is sailing along calmly at the moment and he doesn't see a doctor again until March 2nd so right now, he's just having his weekly chemo appointments.  He had his full body scan, but we won't get the results until the visit in March.  I tell myself if anything unusual had shown up, they would have called in him to see the doctor. So, I guess that old saying applies, "no news is good news".

"One forgives to the degree that one loves..." 
François Duc de la Rochefoucauld


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment